Who do you think is the coolest, Koreans,Japanse, or Chinese?

Personally, I think Japanese are the nicest. Koreans are the ones with skills. And I don't know about chinese.

Favorite Answer

I think all Asians are cool.

I think the coolest are the Japanese and Koreans, but Chinese are handsome and less sense of fashion. In my opinion Chinese are the nicest people and sometimes too honest.

I have to admit [even though I'm chinese myself] Japan. A lot of my [chinese] friends watch anime, read manga and try to speak Japanese because of their rich pop culture. Comon, who created the best horror [non-gory] movies like The Ring? Japanese! Best video games? Japanese made games. Hell they even invented DDR and all of our game systems.

How do we know who is nicest anyway? XP hehe

I think the Chinese are the coolest. And the nicest.

I think Chinese are. Chinese women are beautiful. They also have a very interesting history.

Japanese...

all asians are cool. who cares which country. You all look the same, you all eat the same kind of foods. YOU ALL HAVE BLOOD FLOWING IN YOUR VEINS.

though the ones who cant drive properly arent cool!

Oh and Stella S. u really need to shut the f**k up cos you might get smacked one day k trick!!! take it from me. Im a maori euro chick, trust me you dont wanna f**k wit asians

Ya Stella S is a prejudice biggot, and shes only 13 years old....WOW wonder what shes going to grow up to be.

You want people to judge what nationality is better than the others?? that's abit prejudice

Dude:

Empires

Samurais

Shoguns

Bushido

Karate

Mitsubishi

Honda

Hayabusa

Kamikaze

Anime

Playstation

Technology

METAL GEAR SOLID

Robotics

Katanas

Functional invisibilty cloaks

Overall funny coolness

Arigato

And the winner is....

JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Korea's alright.

China's pretty cool, too, but we have yet to see it's full potential of what it has to offer, but whatever it is, it's gonna be good!

Oriental Asia rocks!

Penguins