Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)UEFA Champions League · 1 decade ago

what do you thonk about Gonzalo Higuain & Fernando Gago?how can they play for real madrid?

I love yong players.but I don`t know these players.can you help me?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

they are both fantastic young talents. Higuain used to play for river plate in argentina, he is 19 years old, a striker, and a really talented one.he is just fantastic. Gago is a defensive midfielder, he is wonderful, he used to play for boca juniors of course in argentina, he is 20 years old. they are both amazing future talents, they are so young and are both considered hot prospects for the future. so yes they are VERY good and very highly rated.they are both argentinians , but Higuain is gonna get an italian passport in the coming days.....well i think that should give u an idea about them :)

I don't know much either but here is what I found

The 20-year-old Gago has been compared with former Argentina midfielder Fernando Redondo, who won the Champions League in 1998 and 2000 with Madrid. He played for Boca Juniors.

If you're looking for future megastars, look no further than Gonzalo Higuaín. The 18-year-old Argentine phenom may have a little more than a year of first-team experience under his belt, but he has already shown the potential to become one of the greatest strikers in the world.

They also got Marcelo. Who is labeled as the next Roberto Carlos. But all 3 players look to be real good down the line.

More info on them

Fernando Gago - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fernando_Gago

Marcelo - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcelo_Vieira_da_Sil...

Gonzalo Higuaín - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonzalo_Higua%C3%ADn

Higuain was born in France, so he is French. He did grow up in Argentina, but he was born in France while his dad was playing for a team there. When he was 10 months old he moved back to Argentina, but he has an EU passport. He only played 20 games in the Argentinian 1st Division and he did pretty good but I think it's too early too say he is going to do good. Saviola and Maxi Lopez were better than him but they failed to succeed in the Spanish league.

Gago has far more experience than Higuain. I think Gago will do good in Real Madrid, even though he lacks of scoring power, he is a great organizer and defender.

Gago will do good and I think Higuain has it too hard (he has to compete against Van Nilstelrooij and Ronaldo). I think Higuain will leave next season on loan to a smaller team.

Source(s): I'm from Uruguay and we watch lots of Argentinian football :).

Madrid don't have any staying power, that's the basically club which couldn't furnish you with sufficient time Sneijder received the treble with Inter Milan after leaving actual Madrid Robben appeared in 3 champions league very last, received the treble with Bayern after leaving actual Madrid see all the ineffective gamers have received some thing Benzema? are you seeing the trend?

they're going to keeep the bench nice and warm ha ha j/k....well they have the skills to play in argentina....hope they're not wasted like owen and cassano...they just dissapered from real madrid

i dont think they'll have a lot of time to play

they are great