Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

I just want to warn everyone about this rather disturbing new change in events.?

Due to affirmitive action, Santa has been fired. A black Santa has been hired in his place. Please keep your windows and doors lockedthis Christmas , as this year instead of dropping gifts off, Santa is coming to pick them up.

Merry Christmas.

Favorite Answer

very rude!!!

Look I really see your point why force an issue in a company. they have to hire so many black so many Mexicans its really lame. People should hire someone regardless of age race gender it should be based on the skill of the job. If a five foot woman wants to be a laborer but she has no experience she probably doesn't have a good chance because she is small and a laborer needs strength hence job skill. But the cold truth is this without that law the racist would hire whoever they wanted even though most people are ethical and would hire the most qualified person. It only takes a few bad apples to make a necessity for laws like this one.

This is not a good place for racial jokes Then again, no place is really a good place for that. I hope someone gives you a clue for Christmas!

LOL...hahaha

yessssss!!!!!! SANTA GOT FIRED...YAAAY!!

we got rid of the fat judgemental bastard..yaay

but..i have a lil objection bout the new santa bein "black" o_O

Yo Dude

Who you jerkin' around here ??

No body can FIRE Santa

He OWNS the damn Company !!!

• Boop

that wasnt nice get some christmas spirit you freakin psycho

I think that you have been watching a little too much "Welcome Back Kotter", or "Archie Bunker's Place". Maybe you are just smoking some bad weed.

• KatGuy

I just want to warn everyone about this rather disturbing new "question".

It's a joke people!

thats funny but im an evil conservative hatemonger

I'm sure my two dogs might have something to say about that. GRRRRRR