Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Kissing / Holding girls in your dreams?

Just wondering how I can get such an emotional attachment / high feeling when holding or kissing random girls in my dreams. Yet in real life I've never had that feeling.

Favorite Answer

because dreams are ur sub contious , and in ur sub contions u long for those feelings, even though u've neva done it b4

Im guessing here, but im thinking youre still under 18.

Dreams are just a way for your mind to make sense of the activities/sites/sounds youve experience up to that point, sort of like a jigsaw puzzle.

You never know, the dream might be actually expressing your actual desires towards some of your lady friends.

Male/Female attractions, sexual of course , are more dominant in the the stages after puberty and at peak sexual ages, 20-30. Why do you ask?

Nature, bless her heart, made sex incredibly pleasurable so that its sought after, repeated, thus you get a higher chance of offspring/promoting survival of the species.

Hope this helps!.

As someone has already indicated; dreams is only an extension of emotions. Your feelings, fears and desires derived from your daily life through sight, sound, touch and feelings ---- what's important here is how you respond to those feeling and dreams. Be intelligent in your summations about your feelings and the actions you take in making them real or your attempts to fulfill the dreams. Enjoy them; some of us never dream or can not remember our dreams as soon as we wake up or the only dreams they remember is horror films; so be thankful for heart warming emotional tear jerking dreams of love. Enjoy and don't get wet..

The girl im holding and kissing in my dreams is my girl friend, it feel the same as in real life.

I've never held a girl's hand before or more, either, and I'm 25.

I don't really understand your question, but I will let you know that you're not the only one out there. However, if you're still young, then it's not really a matter. If you're my age, then despair is merited. I mean, I'm suprised I don't just drop dead from being so sad all the time.

My dreams are wonderful...all you do is dial up in your brain who want and where and when and then my brain draws it up and dreams it. Tonight, I want Pamela Sue Andersoon, to be on top

Dila a Brain the new innovative dream maker...produced by Al Rozz

because in sleep, unlike in your waking hours, your consciousness and subconscious mind are free to "feel" whatever it really has to "actually feel" on such situations minus the repressions of the "thinking, alert mind".

maybe you're just hiding your real feelings deep inside you. You don't want your real emotions to surface! That's why they are just stuck in your dreams!

yes, because your dreams are compensatory which means you're getting in your dreams what you're lacking in waking life...

thats why they are JUST DREAMS