At which amusement park is "The John Denver Experience"?

I saw a commercial for a theme ride called "The John Denver Experience" and it looked pretty good. But I forgot where it's located.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Have you been watching too much "South Park", I don't think there is such a ride.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartman_Joins_NAMBLA

• 4 years ago

"In the South Park episode Cartman Joins NAMBLA, there is a ride called the "John Denver Experience". In this ride, a "Magic Carpet" style system slowly lifts the passengers to full ride height, then without warning, flips over and repeatedly slams the passengers into the ground. The ride's finish leaves the passengers submerged upside down in a tank of water. The overture during this is "Leaving On A Jet Plane". According to the South Park creators, another episode was based of Denver's Christmas specials."

• 3 years ago

Denver is the play where in fact the sparkle can sunlight 300 days of year. Denver is a flourishing cultural world, varied neighborhoods, and normal elegance mix for the world's most spectacular playground and with hotelbye you will see ways to get there. Denver is the area for: World-class attractions, normal miracles, thriving arts scene, lots of modern and acclaimed restaurants and nightlife options galore. Denver definitely first got it all. In Denver you can go to the Mount Evans and the Mount Evans Highway. The Mount Evans Highway is just a seasonal street that is shut throughout the winter weeks

• 1 decade ago

Denver International Airport

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's from an episode of south park. The Micheal Jackson, World of Warcraft, Casa Bonita and Lord of the Rings episodes are all better.

• 1 decade ago

Maybe "Six Flags Over Mid-America", in St. Louis. I could be wrong though.

• 1 decade ago

somewhere in Denver i guess..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

high in the mountains

• 1 decade ago

SPLASH MOUNTAIN. LOL.

• 1 decade ago

'DOLLYWOOD'??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.