promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar Audio · 1 decade ago

What are the best 12" & 10" subs with low mounting depth. i dont need the depth to be over 6.5" mounting depth

Car Electronics. i have a gmc sierra denali truck and im going to keep the back seat but raise it and get subs in a ported box i need to know what are the best 10" & 12" subs that have a mounting depth below 6.5"

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Current models I'm not sure of but if you can find some PPI Pro Pistons those only require a mounting depth of about 2.5"'s and have had and held onto more records than any other sub out there.

Source(s): I own a pair of 12's
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

you can get some power acoustik 12's that are about 5.5 inches deep and they would work really well. they max at 800 watts and are about 40-50 dollars a piece. they are called BL - 12's

but also if you would like to go with tens i would get the JL W1's. i have 2 two of them and they are very clean sounding and loud. they will run you about 120 bucks a piece. if you want some less expensive i would go with mtx. get the 4510-44's. they are 60 bucks a piece on onlinecarstereo.com

Source(s): own two JL audio W1 10's
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.