why do guys like it when girls make out? just wondering?

i always wondered y guys liked it when girls made out? sorry i would like 2 know

Favorite Answer

Not all guys like it. But Im thinking some do because they imagine themselves in the middle of it. I do have fantasies of a 3 some, me and 2 girls but in it I am the center of their attention, not each other.

I think some guys feel that they are soooooooo hot in bed that they could tempt the girls to divert thier attention from each other to them. So perhaps it brings an ego boost for them?

Also two naked sexy girls are better than one and it has a fantastic visual impact. Guys are visual creatures and get most of thier kicks from seeing sexy things rather than feeling the love and emotion inside. And when these female pornstars and models hold each other for photo shoots it is just for visual-purposes and this turns guys on electrically!

chick are hot. Guys arent. Watching a chick and a guy make out is a hot thing makeing out with an ugly thing. Two chicks makeing out is a hot thing makeing out with a hot thing.

that and there is always that hope that maybe we can join in with the 2 of ya =)

• hoxha

Yeah i've got theory approximately it before. i could play with it and then screw a girl just to work out what it replaced into like... hehehe ok i comprehend i could desire to sound like a extensive weirdo yet I promise i'm no longer!

• T.M.Y.

Because 4 boobies are better than 2, especially when they're rubbing together.

I don't really know but they love it. Maybe because it's "double the fun".

cause it really looks hot and can feel myself in the action.

Cuz we're pigs!

P.S.

although we think its hot, we will NOT respect you the next day....

when you get older you will find out.

a whole lotta tongue and a hand down there!!!!