promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

what to do???????????????

he likes me ALOT but i like him to but i just aint ready for another relationship yet....he follows me everywhere ...should i be afraid?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes, very...he is obviously gay, cant u tel?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

You need to make it clear with him where you stand. Tell him you're not ready to move that quickly yet and that you aren't ready for a relationship with him. Tell him that you still need to figure out your own feelings and that you'd want to take it slow.

Maybe he got the wrong message. But if you're uncomfortable with it, you definitely shouldn't rush into this relationship, ESPECIALLY since you aren't even sure how strong your feelings are and how far they'll take you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you say do not follow me anymore and he does you have a problem. Had a stalker in college, really sucked and it seemed innocent at first, turned out to be a bit scary. Be careful

• Joho
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

he likes u alot. just tell him your not ready for a relationship. if he follows u then u should be glad that u didnt hook up with him. good luck,marry christmas and happy holidays.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

dont be afraid from him, but it is better to be clear from the beginning that i like u too but i am not ready for any other relation ship.

• 1 decade ago

have you tryed telling him to stop following u because you aren't ready for another relationshhip yet?

• 1 decade ago

dont be afraid just be honest and tell him how you really feel honesty is the key good luck

• 1 decade ago

Talk to him gal...

and search your feelings and let it out of your heart.

• 1 decade ago

Yea...that's scary

• 1 decade ago

think restraining order

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ALERT; ALERT; -GET a restraining order as soon as you can!! lol.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.