I keep getting a "Error" message asking me if I want debug?

This happens every time I change web pages. I also keep getting a message error on another computer saying that a script error occured and it doesn't allow me to continue on to other web pages what can I do?

Favorite Answer

Open Internet Explorer, go to Tools, Internet Options, Advanced, and Uncheck "Display a notification about every script error". Then put a check mark in both "Disable script debugging" boxes. Click OK. Then close Internet Explorer and restart it.

it may be no longer uncomplicated even nonetheless it gets greater effective no remember what! you will come to settle for your self completely and you will study that it doesnt remember what human beings think of. Being you is all you're able to do and you're honestly suitable the way you're so dont permit anybody replace you. basically be you and each thing would be ok.(: