Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

who said this? i think it was che guevara...?

"We are like an abstract painting, and every color and drawing are diferent expressions,feelings...everything is accepted, the bad and the good, the dark colors and the bright ones, everything perfetcly molded; as we felt it was the right thing to paint at the time, with all our hopes, depression, frustration , happiness, pain and struggle we feel every second; we keep painting this abstract we all call life"

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The only place I can find that quote via a google search is on a message post left on someone's myspace page. This leads me to believe that it is not widely attributed to Che Guevara, or anyong historically significant. Is it possible it's meant a s a song lyric?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

OOOOOOOOOOO man that was a long boring quote. Maybe that is why it is neither popular nor do you know he spoke it,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.