Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

what is the most intresting or exicting thing youv'e done?

Favorite Answer

Quit my job, sold my house, and went to volunteer in Africa for two years

My life is pretty boring, soOo, running off to see my at the time future husband in Virginia, when I was 18 and living in Oklahoma, and not telling my parents what I was doing. Now I'm almost 22 and we have been married for 2 and a half years.

Joined the Peace Corps

I got high on crack, stripped naked, ran down the street with fireworks exploding from a hard hat taped to my head, caught a car on fire, got chased by the cops, then got shot in the leg. All on a holloween night. What a ***** blast.

• Nicole

Hmm... I can't choose. It was exciting for me to drive from OH to CA to be with my Hubby. I was alone, so it was kinda freaky... but i'm tough. I got to ride in my cousins race car over the summer, that was super fun and exciting. The USMC Ball in Vegas was awesomely awesome. I can't choose...

VIP protection for famous Celebrities and Politicians.

• Zach S

Jumped off of a bridge into water.

I peed on a police car.

I go to bathroom on regular bases!

♥