Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

what is the most intresting or exicting thing youv'e done?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Quit my job, sold my house, and went to volunteer in Africa for two years

• 1 decade ago

My life is pretty boring, soOo, running off to see my at the time future husband in Virginia, when I was 18 and living in Oklahoma, and not telling my parents what I was doing. Now I'm almost 22 and we have been married for 2 and a half years.

• 1 decade ago

Joined the Peace Corps

• 1 decade ago

I got high on crack, stripped naked, ran down the street with fireworks exploding from a hard hat taped to my head, caught a car on fire, got chased by the cops, then got shot in the leg. All on a holloween night. What a ***** blast.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nicole
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Hmm... I can't choose. It was exciting for me to drive from OH to CA to be with my Hubby. I was alone, so it was kinda freaky... but i'm tough. I got to ride in my cousins race car over the summer, that was super fun and exciting. The USMC Ball in Vegas was awesomely awesome. I can't choose...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

VIP protection for famous Celebrities and Politicians.

• Zach S
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Jumped off of a bridge into water.

• 1 decade ago

I peed on a police car.

• 1 decade ago

I go to bathroom on regular bases!

♥

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.