Personally attacking others, Is that your idea of fun?

Yeah, you.

I think we have different definitions of smart.

WAIT, WAIT ,WAIT! You should ask that question to half of the askers in Polls & Surveys!

SEE, PERSONAL ATTACK!

Favorite Answer

Not really I have better things to do then attack people I dont even know.

Now is there something you would like to share with us? you seem like you have a particular question and are just beating around the bush, go on get it off your chest......

Well, I read up on you because I had a sneaking feeling that YOU are guilty of personally attacking others...and I was right. You personally attacked Seinfeld and ORPHANS. You said Seinfeld sucks and you said orphans are the rejects of the world so do they even deserve Christmas. Hmmmm. I guess the answer to your question is YES! When it comes to you, that is. You're a loser! Haha yeah that WAS fun.

Why do you want to make it personal? I try to attack everyone who asks absurd questions! and it's not only fun,it is my job!

Merry Christmas

no , cuz the need to attack another to feel safe or better just makes u feel good and leads to parnoia, which leads to major problems in the end.

Do you ever ask smart positive questions?

• SG

Yes now a days it is

and this question is coming from someone who said that orphans dont deserve nothing for christmas as they are the rejects of the world.

Joel would not be depressed if Joel went out and found some booty...

yes joel it is, especially people like you

nope