Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What are you doing on Christmas/Christmas eve?

Favorite Answer

Besides hoping to be the recipient of enough money to pay my bills (0: For any millionaires who are feeling generous (0:, I am going to a relatives home for a buffet type meal and to have fun playing trivial pursuit type games etc. Also my niece likes to put out cookies and milk for Santa and she spinkles a little glitter on the lawn for reindeer food. I hope they don' eat it (0: Nothing like a flying reindeer coughing up glitter.............. (o:

Early Christmas Eve, my mom and I go to my grandma's (her mom's) we help her cook and get her house all arranged for the upcoming mess! Then the rest of mom's side comes in and we eat and laugh and usually play a game of some kind. We then open gifts and "play" with whatever we got.Then we clean up the wrapping paper mess and eat a little more. My boyfriend and I get home pretty late that night, we play a video game together or watch a movie, indulge in a little Christmas candy & sleep. Christmas morning, I wake up and turn my Christmas tree on, I sit and enjoy the silence for about half an hour to an hour. Then my mom comes in and we have a little intimate Christmas just me, my love and my mom. We bake breakfast, put on a warm pot of coffee and exchange gifts while we watch whatever Christmas movie we happen to pop in. After we enjoy our morning, we might get out to my dad's moms or his brothers' places. If not, we just enjoy the rest of the day as a family. Next day! We hit up the after Christmas sales! Best time to grab up wrapping paper, ribbons, gift bags and ornaments for next year! This year, my grandma has her eye on a new Christmas tree.

Christmas Eve I am staying home and making a Chocolate Pie and Peach Cobbler. Christmas I am going to my nephew's house.

• T.M.Y.

On Christmas Eve I will be working, and dealing with tards who don't know how to plan ahead. On Christmas Day, I will go to my mom and dad's house and open presents, eat, and then go back home and watch tv.

• jipp

Early christmas eve finishing my shopping. Then later in the afternoon I will be going to my Grandma's house. Christmas day I will be going to my moms house then I will be going to my boyfriends parents house.

At work now (8:25am Xmas eve), working tomorrow night as well

• Nikki

Christmas service.

And then opening presents with family.

well..I wish I cud go to my bf's family gathering...but it's a bit too early for this..other than that..I do not celebrate christmas cuz am muslim =)

merry xmas everybody =)

I'm spending it with my friends, then I'm going to see mom and dad.

Source(s): macro
  • Boop

visiting with family