anyone know old country classics? who sings the count song?

it starts out 1,2,3,4 honey don't get mad just walk out the door 5,6,7,8 lets kiss and make up before its too late 9,10 oh, come on in

Favorite Answer

Hi Tammy, I love classic country and the song is titled "The Count Song" by Hank Williams, Jr. and was recorded in 1991 on his "Maverick" album.

Hope this helps....and keep classic country alive!!!!

• hoxha

sounds like How close You got here (To Being long gone) from Donna Fargo- ill discover the entire music lyrics- right here they're: whilst i think of how close you got here to being long gone a chum of mine is going interior the direction of an analogous element I did with you She’s lost her guy and could desire to pass on on my own and she or he don’t comprehend if he’ll come back back and that i tremble ‘reason i comprehend how she feels whilst i think of how close you got here to being long gone and that i tell her that I turn my face to Jesus And mentioned, enable thou would be performed yet once you comprehend any way of protecting him Lord, please tutor me one It scares me 0.5 to dying to think of of residing life on my own whilst i think of how close you got here to being long gone the justifications have been distinctly lots an analogous on a daily basis she nagged and complained and she or he's conscious of that she chased him faraway from residing house And now she begs him basically like I begged you and she or he cries and asks me what can she do and that i think of how close you got here to being long gone and that i tell her that I turn my face to Jesus And mentioned, enable thou would be performed yet once you comprehend any way of protecting him Lord, please tutor me one It scares me 0.5 to dying to think of of residing life on my own whilst i think of how close you got here to being long gone whilst i think of how close you got here to being long gone