19 year old man is still young?

Favorite Answer

technically you are a young man until you're 32 years old, after that you have to stop acting dumb and get your **** together. but up until that point (32) you need to try to fvck your life up.

Yup. 19 is still young. Heck, when I was 19 I thought I was old and knew it all. How wrong I was. Here I am 39 and in better shape and feeling good. Actually feeling like I'm 20 somthing and have more engry now then when I was a kid.

You're only as old as you think you are. I know a 80 year women how still runs every day and looks like she's in her 50's

it quite is amazingly complicated to generalise. Am an older guy, as an occasion, and that i see women of your age like a new child, like a daughter, and that i can't discover it beautiful in a relationship/sexual way! yet this does no longer imply that i can't say that a 19 yo would be rather or no longer. There are adult males that would seem at flirting with a youthful lady as a ego boosting workout, as somebody else pronounced right here, i think the element is to detect a stability while touching directly to youthful or older human beings. on the top of the day it has to do with guy or woman flavor. I even have seen adult males of their 20's with women of their 60's and viceversa. according to danger disputable, yet who am I to decide?

19 year old is still a child.

Dude, "19 year old MAN"?!?!

Dude..."MAN"?

Uh-uh.... no... not "MAN" yet... not by a long shot, responsibilities, regrets, a checkbook, and more facial hair than you'd like.

Thats still a teenager....Not an old man...

younger than a 22 year old.

VERY young

Its all relative.

yes they are