Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 decade ago

How is it that the biggest lies get the most air time?

what are the biggest lies. ???!!!

that we are winning against terror in other countries yet the worst terrorists in america are americans, and 45% of your neighbors?

that while george bush claims to be christian he acually subscribes to the skull and bones which cant be ANY MORE Anti Christ and worships at the bohemian Grove with his Family!

How about the New world has nothing but evil and terror planned for all free people and that their idea of Paradise does NOT include christians or muslims or jews!

Favorite Answer

Why ( BIG lies) get the most air time. I kind of think of it this way. Air time is like a spot light on the darker side of our nature. even in personal conversations with loved ones, we tend to spot a lie( side tracking) and we focus on why the diversion. It is the light of truth that shines for us to even know there is a lie in our midst .It does not mean the lie is accepted. It is something that needs to be seen like a pothole we care not to fall into.

Those controlling groups are infuential, most powerful, wealthest and crave to maintain their status with the exclusion of the majority of the world population.

Source(s): police seminar

Because everybody lies sometime and people can relate therefore they will watch about those lies on tv. And please, fix up your english/grammar. I can't understand more than half of what you even said, and your idea of history and and current US and World Affairs seem to be a little bit off...

Big lies get air time cuz people talk about them more... Kinda like what we are doing now.

Thanks for helping the liars out by bringing this up

I suppose you will not accept the possibility that there is some truth in these statements.

SO

I'll answer instead, that there is

a major conspiracy behind

the major news coverage

of these ideas.

How you like me now?

LOL ok Alex Jones.

have you been sniffing your gas tank again?