Questions about your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife/fiancee/significant other?

To all the people who post asking for advice about your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, fiancee, WHATEVER, aren't you ever afraid that they will find the question you posted? Or do you keep your id secret from them? I mean I've seen questions like "Is Boredom enough to end a Marriage?" WOW aren't u scared that your wife or husband will read that and go into a nervous breakdown???? Just wanna know cuz it's been eating my brain!!!

Favorite Answer

Why would we be afraid, we are obviously seeking an outside opinion as we may not want to discus this with people we know, The Internet is faceless any Yes we can use pseudonyms, but does that really matter?? It's a big wide world out there and we all have different thoughts and values and the way we perceive our own relationships, However some where along the way as relationships progress, we as humans progress and our thoughts and values change But we should embrace these changes! because it shows you that the person is growing and learning and experiencing what we were born to do in this life time... So I think u need not worry, in the end It's about his/her personal growth Not about your nervous breakdown and the key here is Communication without the noose tightening around his/her neck.

are you able to sense the affection this night?-Elton John How Deep Is Your Love?-BeeGees the place Is the affection?-Black Eyed Peas i do no longer love You lots Do I?-guy Clark Whats Your call;How Do You Sleep?-Jesse McCartney Are You Gonna Be My female?-JET Do You Wanna touch Me?-Joan Jett could You flow with Me?-Josh Turner Da Ya think of i'm attractive?-Rod Stewart in case you desire some greater you permit me be attentive to, lol.

I agree with you but to answer your question--Honestly my BF would never find out. You can always change your name and clean your files. People who leave trails are just messy and want to get caught.

maybe they don't have an account or disguise their name so their partner won't know.