promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

what should i get my boyfriend for x mas?

ok i dont know what to get my boyfriend dayne for christmas what should i get him?? (he got me a diamond rings) plz help!!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

diamond rings call for lots of bj's

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Wow! Diamonds ARE a girl's best friend ;-) Seriously though, I know you don't have much time to work with. I'd suggest picking a sports venue that he likes and going on line and trying to find some tickets for him and a buddy. I don't know how much money you have, but if you can swing it, get him a gift certificate to a restaurant that is close to the venue. Tell him to go out to dinner and have a good time at the game with a buddy. Then, find a cute way to package them. For example, if it's basketball, try and find a 2007 calendar for that team and tape on-line confirmation and gift card for dinner to the cellophane wrapper and then wrap it. Something like that. It's something he might not do for himself and it sort of says, "I love you, I trust you and I want you to go and have fun with your friends."

• 1 decade ago

i think give him a meaningful, memorable hand written - crafted card and a beautiful red rose with a real hot french kiss.

A hug is a great gift too, one size fits all. It can be given for any occasion and it's easy to exchange. Its more than he would have expected a perfect x-mas gift.

Believe me this is more than his diamond ring.

• 1 decade ago

A Card

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Check out Zirh.com. They have some great personal care products. I have been using them for years.

• 1 decade ago

PlayStation 3 at eBay.

• 1 decade ago

something equally expensive yet more useful and fun than jewelry

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

get him a pro so he'll get laid

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.