- Allison asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

what make-up should i use?

hi i am 14 years old and i am trying to find the right color of make-up to use.ok i have light tanish skin.And i have brown eyes.And i have dirtyish blondish hair.And i am not aloud to wear lipstick because it was hard to come off.So please help me!And Merry Christmas to you.

And yes i am a girl.

Favorite Answer

you have a great colouring ur lucky!! for brown eyes light soft pinks look best, brown eyeliner on the top lashes and in the rim of your eyes and one or 2 coats of brown mascara would look stunning on you to finish the look apply some light powder and cover up stick if you have any stops some light pinksh blush and clear lip gloss

• i am around your age, and i love going natural. I use Bare minerals, you can get it at Target, Sephora, or online. IT is all natural, and does wonders for your skin, plus, it doesn't give off that vibe that you are trying too hard. DO NOT use liquid foundation, i garentee you will regret it later!!! Hoppe it helps, and have a safe, and merry Christmas!....HOpe this helps

P.s Dont forget to use that sunscreen...okay well, maybe after winter season

Source(s): cousin, personal: he works at sephora, and is a makeup artist(he knows what he is talking about)

There is make-up you can get at Target by Sonja Kashuk. It is a palate that has colors specifically for your hair/eye color. Just choose according to your color and that should be a good start to what you need. Less is more, remember that too.

My opinion is that girls at your age, shouldn't use make-up, because you are beautiful as you are! Natural! If you'll gonna use some, I think that you will look pathetic...

But if you just wanna have fun, I think you can use a bit of mascara, and some pink for your eyes....or a colour that can mach with your skin!

you must wear makeup from lakme or mac.u will get it anywhere.since u have brown eyes a dark eyeshadow will suit u.for the lips u must use a pinkish purple one with a light outline.and for your cheeks use a blush along with foundation

• I like Bare Minerals.

Don't wear any makeup. No really, if your trying to impress someone it shouldn't be by looks but that guy (Im guessing ur a girl... hopefully) should like you for who you are. If your doing it to make yourself feel good learn a new skill instead. It makes me feel good that i know i am of use. I say you should drop make up.

eye shadow: bule,green,perpol

lip's a nice coler lip gloss

You should try bare minerals. You'd be amazed!