Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

;( asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Heart was recently broken.. and now the girl (gena) hates me.. is it possible to remain in that persons life?

Favorite Answer

Not knowing how this came about, I think you should ask her this question. And if the answer is no, you WILL survive.

well love is a 2way street as they say,so my advise is find a partner that really likes what u like!but that may b difficult as ppl have differing intrestes..not every1 likes the same thing ppl are born different and sometimes enjoy different things...thats what life is like...i think!

not if you want to get over her.