Do you say hurtful things that you dont mean when youre "p'd" off and arguing with someone?

Or are you on the recieving end of the hurtful things being said?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

normal i say the mean things, now i count to 5 and say not in the mood to debate, let's change the subject and move on. or we might as well call it and nite and go our seperate ways.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I used to say things I regretted later. Now I've learned to try and say as little as possible when I'm upset.

Even when you know something was said in the heat of anger, it still hurts.

• jipp
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It is usually with my boyfriend. So yes I say hurtful things and he does as well. Something that I should really work on. I don't really argue with anyone but him. Maybe I should evaluate the relationship.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

actually, i tend to say what i really mean when i'm angry, i usually just sit back and smile and stuff, but if i get really p'd off then my true thoughts and feelings show.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When I am mad I either laugh or I am quiet.When that ever does happen I am usually the one receiving the hurtful things being said.

• 1 decade ago

Thats funny, I just told my g/f that I hate her. But i dont. It was a bad argument, this is the worst christmas ever. Im going to get drunk and smoke crack with hookers, then it wont seem so bad.

• 1 decade ago

Recieving end, til I had enough, then I give as much as I'm taking.

• 1 decade ago

Sometimes!...And I also can say hurtful things when I'm mad that I really mean but shouldn't have said...!

Source(s): Good thing I'm not Mad.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No! You should stop this because sometimes it hurts people and thy will not let you know! Best advice is for you to have control of yourself!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nah, i don't wanna say something that i have to apologize for later. i try not to be hateful and hurtful unless it is the truth

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.