jon asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Need help finding title of 80's movie.. live action, toys came to life but had to freeze if a human came?

If a human saw the toy move the toy would forever be frozen as they are and "die"... I think it was a Christmas movie also? I don't know if this was a made for tv movie or a real movie.. it traumatized me as a kid so much so as to saying into my room "Ok toys I'm coming in don't move!" haha!

YES! The Christmas Toy! I forgot it was with Kermit! Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Is it The Christmas Toy?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099263/

Amanda was right.... I saw this movie when i was little and havent heard of it since until now but it is The christmas toy...

• ?

Disney-Pixar made that action picture. They created the characters in a working laptop or laptop utilising CGI animation. It somewhat jogs my memory of The Christmas Toy, which became a Jim Hensen/Disney function, that became made with puppets.

Small Soldiers.

Was it "Small Soldiers"? That was in 1998, not in the 80's, though... Kirsten Dunst,,,,

Can you give any more info? Actor/Actress?

The Velveteen Rabbit.

Creepy even now.

'TOY STORY'