Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

jon asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Need help finding title of 80's movie.. live action, toys came to life but had to freeze if a human came?

If a human saw the toy move the toy would forever be frozen as they are and "die"... I think it was a Christmas movie also? I don't know if this was a made for tv movie or a real movie.. it traumatized me as a kid so much so as to saying into my room "Ok toys I'm coming in don't move!" haha!

Update:

YES! The Christmas Toy! I forgot it was with Kermit! Thanks!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Is it The Christmas Toy?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099263/

• 1 decade ago

Amanda was right.... I saw this movie when i was little and havent heard of it since until now but it is The christmas toy...

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Disney-Pixar made that action picture. They created the characters in a working laptop or laptop utilising CGI animation. It somewhat jogs my memory of The Christmas Toy, which became a Jim Hensen/Disney function, that became made with puppets.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Small Soldiers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Was it "Small Soldiers"? That was in 1998, not in the 80's, though... Kirsten Dunst,,,,

Can you give any more info? Actor/Actress?

• 1 decade ago

The Velveteen Rabbit.

Creepy even now.

• 1 decade ago

'TOY STORY'

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.