At which amusement park is "The John Denver Experience"?

I saw a commercial for a theme ride called "The John Denver Experience" and it looked pretty good. But I forgot where it's located.

Favorite Answer

I don't think your ever gonna get to ride it because it's definitely in Cartmanland. I just saw that episode last week.

"In the South Park episode Cartman Joins NAMBLA, there is a ride called the "John Denver Experience". In this ride, a "Magic Carpet" style system slowly lifts the passengers to full ride height, then without warning, flips over and repeatedly slams the passengers into the ground. The ride's finish leaves the passengers submerged upside down in a tank of water. The overture during this is "Leaving On A Jet Plane". According to the South Park creators, another episode was based of Denver's Christmas specials."

Denver may be the enjoy where in fact the sparkle can sun 300 days of year. Denver is a flourishing cultural scene, varied neighborhoods, and organic splendor combine for the world's many magnificent playground and with hotelbye you will see how to get there. Denver is the spot for: World-class attractions, natural wonders, thriving arts world, dozens of revolutionary and acclaimed restaurants and nightlife alternatives galore. Denver definitly started using it all. In Denver you are able to go to the Mount Evans and the Mount Evans Highway. The Mount Evans Highway is a seasonal road which is shut during winter months weeks

I believe it is a made up ride from "South Park"

Dollywood in Pigeon Forge,TN has a ride that is comparable to JDE.

Sorry I did a google and a yahoo search. No such thing.