What kind of a girl gives a guy oral sex the first night?!?

Just met a 32 year old woman at the bar and 4 hours later she's all over me and gave me a bj without a condom. What could she have gotten out of this? It's not like I did anything to make her orgasm. I lost interest right away because she moved too fast. I started to wonder how many times she'd done that before me. What's up with girls putting out so easily on the first night? Do they think it makes guys interested??

Favorite Answer

Welcome to America baby.

It is just sick that women do not think of theirselves more than that. She didn't get nothing out of it.

They don't care if you are interested in them or not.

They are just freaking sick.

I would stay as far away from her as possible.

You know the song -- We got Jungle Fever.

Well she is probably got more than that.

A screwed up one. Wonder why she's still single and hanging out at the bars at 32?! Gross. I'm no prude ~ but that's just a bit much for a first, or even second date! Some women grew up watching MTV videos and couldn't tell that it was supposed to be fantasy and not reality. No wonder rappers talk about HO's. Guess they're a dime a dozen nowadays.

That's just someone who doesn't care about herself! Some women like to say that "women have needs too" or maybe she was "just having a good time"... but in reality... it's about attention, lack of a sense of self-respect, loneliness, etc. I've had friends that do this sort of stuff... they're always the ones who are on antidepressants or emotionally messed up somehow. It's sad.

in case you sense you could have confidence her down the line then there should not be lots of a difficulty. of path you're injury, she did some thing with out lots theory. i think of it shows lots that she cares whilst women flirt with you on myspace. and lots greater that she instructed you she did stuff with this different guy. the element is that in case you sense you're able to never attain the factor to trusting her then that is not honest to the two of you. additionally, if she somewhat felt that strongly approximately you, she would not have carried out she a element. because you 2 weren't sturdy on the time it somewhat is as much as you to settle for what she did or settle on your properly worth. the two way, you're able to be very direct along with her and tell her that she is worried basically via examining comments from different women so how could she sense in case you had intercourse with somebody else. Ask her heavily how that could impact her and what she could think of of you. could she think of you have been severe or basically utilising you because you're a sturdy listener and function a sort coronary heart. Say all this with a calm manor and you're able to locate issues out which will help you're making a determination. additionally, there are outstanding human beings after severe college, precise now human beings are searching for themselves and she or he could have carried out some thing out of character because of the fact of her age and immaturity. it somewhat is as much as you to come again to a determination what's going to suit you terrific, goodluck.

A skank with a low self-esteem. A girl looking for a guy to make her feel "special" for 5 minutes because she's desperate. If she gave you oral sex without a condom on the first date you NEED TO GET TO THE CLINIC to be tested for STD's!!!!!!!!! Yuck.

How come you put the "trashy" behavior blame on the woman?? Yes, I do admit that is rather trashy and probably the only thing she was doing was to try to please you and be easy so she could feel like some guy liked her or wanted to be with her. That's pretty sad if she feels she has to do that to be worthy of a guys attention. If you thought it was trashy, you should have stopped her before it went that far. It takes two to tango. You are at just as much fault as her as far as "skankiness" goes. Peace.

I think that you're being way too judgmental. You should give her a second chance if you like her.

What kind of a guy drops his drawers on the first night?????

You are just as bad as she is fool!

They're called sluts...are depserate for male attention.

I hope your checks are good because mine bounced last week.