Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 1 decade ago

How are you going to spend your Christmas this year?

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year....from Saudi Arabia. I love the celebration and think its so so kewl how you light up your houses with decorations and stuff.

Favorite Answer

In Big Bear California, snow, food and I dont have to do the dishes...

I'm having my Mother and sister over tomorrow for awhile. Then, I will drive my Mom 100 miles to get h ome, plus work in the evening. It's going to be a long exhausting day.

Christmas Day...Just sit home and relax with my husband and daughter as my husband's side of the family isn't having a gathering until January. :)

Merry Christmast to you too!

Christmas Eve I'm going to my boyfriend's Mom's for dinner and gifts. Then on Christmas morning we'll have breakfast with my family, then open gifts, prolly play some board games, then have dinner. It's not stressful at all!

Best wishes to you and your family!

And a Merry Christmas to you to and have a safe New Year 2007!

Im going to my sister-inlaw's for lunch and on boxing day im having my famlie's for dinner at my place gonna have a BBQ

Mom wants to visit me, but since she is getting old she doesn't want to travel all this way by herself. On Christmas Day, I will be flying across the Pacific to pick her up in Seattle. I sure hate to fly!

Source(s): Northwest Airlines

By myself. Watching Movies and drinking Jack Daniels.

Later, when I'm blitzed enough, I'll probably walk down the street staggering about doing my annual One-Man carroling performance before the cops pick me up and throw me in the drunk tank.

Spending it with the family, watching their faces light up when they open things they've wanted all year. I love it!!

i'm gonna "light up a joint" and get high tonight. merry christmas to u too!

• Sammy

With family at my sisters house.

• Shir

i'm going to share with hungry children, joining Feeding and gift giving programs.