How should I give my wife her new ring?

We didnt have much dough when we were married, so we both got fairly cheap wedding rings. I bought her a nice on this year for Christmas and I want to make it a special occasion. Unfortunatly, we will be busy with family all day, so we wont be able to get away on our own. Any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

Unfortunately none of us can really answer this. You need to make it special...something that is unique between you and your wife. Something that will let her know just how special she is to you and how much time you took thinking about this and planning it. Good luck...and what a special gift.

Give it in front of the family and it will be very romantic.. oh don't forget to make a special speech about the ring good luck!

Try and hid it in her dessert.

OR..You could stand up and ask for every ones attention and have a nice little speech of what she has meant to you, and give her the ring then.

Give it to her before you leave your bedroom in the morning, or before you go to sleep on Christmas eve, and don't forget to tell her you'd marry her all over again.

• Shir

if you wish and if you love to give then go ahead and make her day!

do it over dinner and let everyone know how much you love her..........or sneak off to the loo.