If you had a chance to bring one thing back, any single thing, what would that one thing be? Why?

• sglmom
    Favorite Answer

My Mother's Wedding Gown -- it was Stolen from me during one of the Military Moves that I had to do ... (Unfortunately) and never was recovered.

Source(s): I just wish it would appear on my doorstep once again, but after many PCS and other Military Moves, this Military Retiree doubts she will ever see that Wedding Gown ever again ... and it was one of just a few things that were left after my parents were deceased ...

the 40s.

Bell bottoms. I'm not the only one either. There was another guy on here the other night asking about them.

My Grandmother, she's been gone 22 years. She was a real nice lady.

The 50's. Great music, great cars and great movies.

• jipp

My innocence. I am now bitter and have a heart of ice. No just kidding.

the Towers

the 80's cause they ruled!

big, 80's style hair cuz it's amazing

my mom, becoz i miss her!