What does my dream mean?

I was somewhere in this strange big city, where I didn't know anyone. I was trying to contact my brother's and mom's cellphone but I couldn't get hold of them, because I wanted to go home so I kept trying but still couldnt

Favorite Answer

This is a classic anxiety dream, which nearly everyone has at one time or another. Dreams offer some insight or solution to

present problems and emotional upsets. Usually, we can arrive at the meaning of a dream by reviewing what happened during the day before the dream and how we were feeling. Clearly, something upset you and made you feel "lost in a strange city." That's the metaphor. And trying, unsuccessfully, to connect with significant people in your life. That might help you make the connection. You are the final authority on what your dream means.

Source(s): I'm a psychotherapist and the author of six books, three of them on dreams, including DREAMING YOUR REAL SELF (Perigee/Penguin 2000). I've taught dreamwork since 1993.

what it probably means it that you are currently feeling apprehensive about something and very alone. that the people you feel you need to be supportive aren't there. for instance it is the kind of dream somebody might have who was about to star a new school/college/job, or, something more like having personal problems. dreams can mean a number of things and sometimes it can be best not to look too much into them (for instance a dream does not mean 'you are about to lose something precious'). all dream are is your subconscious filing through the days thoughts but mostly emotions. it is probably just because you are maybe a little lonely or stressed at the moment. hope this helps and sorry it is such an essay.

I means that you are not feeling accepeted in to your house hold, Subconciously you would like to connect to your mother & brother more. You need to be accepted & secure at home, If it is an older brother. If it is your younger brother mabye you are jelous of his relaationship with your mother. Although dreams are the views of your subconcious mind. There is still a message in most dreams.

It means you love your brother and mom and you would feel lost without them. Don't read more into dreams then what they are simply saying.

you are in trouble or bad situation and need help but you don't know how to ask or maybe hesitating to ask for help but you wish you could. Ur brother and Ur mum refers that you need some one you can trust.

good luck

• kevin

oh no... dats bad, it means u r goin to loose some thing precious to u very soon

I think you need proffesional help

It could be nothing dreams are weird like that! http://www.centerpointe.com/centerpointe/?gclid=CO...