Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

how can anyone be happy dating nowadays; everyone's so crazy!?

everyone in my generation is nuts. we got head problems, baggage, addictions, perversions, apathy, selfishness, violence. brother! i'd rather not date than keep putting up with guys' craziness or inflicting my craziness on them. how do you people keep on dating and marrying? i ask coz i know a guy who likes me and tho he's cute and nice mostly, he also drinks heavily and sometimes has sarcastic moods and is mean verbally then acts like nothing happened. and he's the best of the guys i know.

Favorite Answer

Hi Sundrop - your question really caught my eye. I agree with you that our generation is "nuts." The world just seems to be getting more and more crazy. In my opinion, it simply boils down to the old school logic of "you must love yourself before anyone else can love you." It just makes sense. It is so easy to fall into what society expects from you. You can not and will not please everyone. First, find who you really are and what truly makes YOU happy and then don't comprise any of it. This is the only true way of finding happiness. Good Luck to you. You sound like a very nice, level-headed girl. Don't settle for less than you're worth. Believe me, it's not easy but it will certainly pay off in the long run.

Well I can't completely answer that because I've never been to keen on the whole "dating" idea. Just meeting some guy and going on a date. I believe in being friends first and getting to know each other that way, and then trying to start something. I wouldn't be able to date a lot of different guys, I agree people are crazy!!! One crazy person is enough to deal with.

OK woman who answers cat questions, Do I know you?

Is this barbie talking about ken, or am I the alkie?

My advice is don't try to change anyone other than yourself because you will make them into someone that they will hate.

How can they love you if they can't first love them self.

Communication is key to every good relationship, have as much as you can handle.

Don't ever give an ultimatum, choices on heavy issues on the spur of the moment are rarely good for the one asking.

Good luck finding the right one, don't look in bars for Mr right, all you will find is flies.

Source(s): If It's me, I'm sorry. I try not to act wierd, I really do try.

I am so with you...especially the whole baggage thing. You can't trust men nowadays...then u got the men on the down low...its like what the hell...u are not alone...

don't give up just yet i know for a fact "there are many fishes in the sea" you just haven't found a guy you really like yet because you need to learn to have more patience, you need to experience more stuff in life with various people/ there might just be a lesson learnt in this-waiting( yea i know it sucks right!!!!!!- been waiting too)

Source(s): reality

dont continue seeing anyone with a drug or alcohol problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if he's the best then put dating on hold.

takes kissing a lot of frogs before you find yoru prince!

dont settle for less than what is right for you... when it happens you will know. then it takes lots of hard work to keep it on track. be true to your yourself your values your beliefs.

No matter what generation, you pick through the bad ones and find an amazing one

Just chill out and stop looking at the negative parts of everyone. We all have bull*hit to dish out, but its just up to us wether we want to focus on it or not

Need a gigolo? It will solve your dating problems

Amen to that.

People are freaking crazy that is why I am still single.

TOO much drama.

Good luck