Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Who's the artist and what's the name of the disco song that starts with "Do you remember"?

And there's a part of the song that goes "Aaaa eee aaa.......... Aaaa eee aaa"

Also, a male voice sings the "Do you remember" and a female voice sings the "Aaa ee aa".

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The song is called 'September' and the band is Earth, Wind and Fire.

Here you can find the complete lyrics:

http://www.lyrics007.com/Earth%20Wind%20And%20Fire...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

September - Earth, Wind & Fire

Do you remember the 21st night of september?

Love was changing the minds of pretenders

While chasing the clouds away

Our hearts were ringing

In the key that our souls were singing.

As we danced in the night,

Remember how the stars stole the night away

Ba de ya - say do you remember

Ba de ya - dancing in september

Ba de ya - never was a cloudy day

My thoughts are with you

Holding hands with your heart to see you

Only blue talk and love,

Remember how we knew love was here to stay

Now december found the love that we shared in september.

Only blue talk and love,

Remember the true love we share today

Ba de ya - never was a cloudy day

Ba de ya - golden dreams were shiny days

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

The group is Erasure, the song is called "Chains of Love" from the album "The Innocents". Techno-disco. Don't know if you are referring to a possible remake, but at least you have the name of the original version.

• hoxha
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

do no longer Dream that's Over - Crowded residing house dying Of communique - business organisation Of Thieves Dani California - pink warm Chili Peppers do no longer undertaking Me - The Beatles do no longer bypass Me by utilising - The Beatles do no longer call On Me - The Monkees Daddy's Gonna Pay on your Crashed vehicle - U2 risky - Michael Jackson do no longer pass away Mad (basically pass away) - Motley Crue wasteland Rose - Sting Desperately desiring - extra powerful Than Ezra Daddy - KoRn do no longer call This Love - Leon Jackson do no longer exchange - INXS do no longer pass back To Rockville - R.E.M. force - R.E.M. Dancing Days - Led Zeppelin Down - 311 Do You acceptable - 311 Dragula - Rob Zombie do no longer carry all of it - The Decemberists risky Animals - Arctic Monkeys do no longer Drag Me Down - Social Distortion Daddy's Little illness - Sugarcult Down in a hollow - Alice in Chains have not got faith a be conscious - 0.33 Eye Blind targets - Cranberries Desolation Row - My Chemical Romance Drown - Carolina Liar Disarm - Smashing Pumpkins risky attractiveness - The Rolling Stones do no longer end - Fleetwood Mac ineffective back - Buckcherry risky - Roxette quandary - Nelly ft. Kelly Rowland do no longer Cha - tom cat Dolls daylight hours Fading - Counting Crows do no longer Stand So on the fringe of Me - The Police do no longer seem back in Anger - Oasis force - Incubus do no longer stay - Linkin Park do no longer Drink The Water - The Dave Matthews Band Bittersweet Symphony - the Verve Du Hast - Rammstein Dine on my own - Quicksand Dammit - Blink 182 Dizzy - Goo Goo Dolls D.A.N.C.E. - Justice do no longer end - Kanye West Dreaming of You - conflict Tapes Disturbia - Rihanna do no longer undertaking - Shakira Deep interior You - 0.33 Eye Blind ineffective back - Buckcherry costly Mama - 2Pac do no longer end - Radford decrease than the impression of alcohol lady - Pepper do no longer communicate - little question Down - Stone Temple Pilots do no longer tell Me - Madonna daylight hours - Oleander airborne dirt and airborne dirt and dust Room - Blue October on a daily basis - Inward Eye do no longer Do Me Like That - Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers Dancing at night - Bruce Springsteen Doo Wop (That element) - Lauryn Hill Dreamin' - G Love & specific Sauce Disclaimer - The Dears Die For You - Pennywise Don’t have faith Me - 3OH!3 decrease than the impression of alcohol females - liquid crystal show Soundsystem Days Like those - Asia do no longer commence Too previous due - Black Sabbath do no longer make Me Dream approximately You - Chris Isaak

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It's called September, i think..

I have no clue who the singer is though.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

? what ?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.