J.K. Rowling's website.?

I have been noticing that people have been having trouble with the key to get into the door. I have tried once and got really frustered with the thing, so I went on CNN to find the name of the book. Go Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows! LOL. So maybe people can talk out the problems and soultions for the key and other problems to find out the title here. Good Luck on finding the title! LOL

Favorite Answer

I had no problem with the key. Are you sure you've done it correctly? After you go through the other steps, Click on the second to the right bar of the windchime and it turns to gold. Then Click on it again and hold the click -- the chime turns into a key that you drag to the lock. It works every time. Are you sure you followed all of the other steps first?

Go onto the British website. The key works on that one. You click on the second chime from the right, then drag it to the door to unlock. Good Luck!

• it took me 1 and 1/2 minutes to get the key without help!!!