If you color your hair...?

do you do it yourself or have a stylist do it? If you do it yourself, do you buy proffesional products from a beauty supply or use "o.t.c" color?

Favorite Answer

i let stylists do it

Source(s):

I've been using OTC color since I was 11. Premature white hair runs in my family. My dad was almost completely white-haired when he was thirty. I'm 31 now, have quite a bit but I've decided that with the horrible year I've had this year, I'm entitled to ever grey hair I've got. I'm letting in grow out.

I don't color yet, but when I eventually do, I will go to a salon and have a pro do it. I don't trust myself. My best friend, however, colors her own hair and has done so since she was about 13.

My mother usually does it for me. I use o.t.c. color.

I use "Sun-In" which is highlighter for blonds and dirty blonds. Once I got my hair professionally streaked and the girl did a horrible job, fried my hair to pieces...

I do it myself, usually just get the premade kind from the drugstore.

I do over the counter. And do it myself. Just coloured my hair this morning.

Dark brown,but I have been thinking about changing it to light brown.

i used to do hair...so i've had it done professionally, but now i do it myself with otc products and it looks good.

I HAV A STYLIST DO IT...I'M RICH I HAV MY OWN PERSONAL STYLIST!