Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

If you color your hair...?

do you do it yourself or have a stylist do it? If you do it yourself, do you buy proffesional products from a beauty supply or use "o.t.c" color?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i let stylists do it

Source(s):
  • 1 decade ago

I've been using OTC color since I was 11. Premature white hair runs in my family. My dad was almost completely white-haired when he was thirty. I'm 31 now, have quite a bit but I've decided that with the horrible year I've had this year, I'm entitled to ever grey hair I've got. I'm letting in grow out.

• 1 decade ago

I don't color yet, but when I eventually do, I will go to a salon and have a pro do it. I don't trust myself. My best friend, however, colors her own hair and has done so since she was about 13.

• 1 decade ago

My mother usually does it for me. I use o.t.c. color.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I use "Sun-In" which is highlighter for blonds and dirty blonds. Once I got my hair professionally streaked and the girl did a horrible job, fried my hair to pieces...

• 1 decade ago

I do it myself, usually just get the premade kind from the drugstore.

• 1 decade ago

I do over the counter. And do it myself. Just coloured my hair this morning.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dark brown,but I have been thinking about changing it to light brown.

• 1 decade ago

i used to do hair...so i've had it done professionally, but now i do it myself with otc products and it looks good.

• 1 decade ago

I HAV A STYLIST DO IT...I'M RICH I HAV MY OWN PERSONAL STYLIST!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.