am i a freek...?

i dance (jazz) i shop at savers i never match if i wear the same sox i go insane. i like school for the most part and am active in my comunity. im called weird all the time. am i a freek

Favorite Answer

You're not a freak but you do need to spell better.

Depends on what you mean by "if i wear the same sox i go insane"

If can wear the same colored socks (AKA left sock cant match right sock) then no you are not a freak

If you can't wear the same phisical sock (meaning you were the sock once then throw it out) then yes

We're all "weird" in our own way, that's what makes us special. Learn to like yourself more for your own uniqueness and when people comment on some distinctive aspect about you, embrace it with pride.

One of the few areas where conformity is an important trait is in learning how to write well, with all the correct punctuation. Otherwise, you sound just fine.

You seem to have your life the way you want it. Don't worry about the masses and I can just tell you what I tell everyone else that I know that have the same traits as you. Why be normal?There's no fun there.

• ?

LOL!!!

You're not a freak! You're GREAT!!!!!

My daughter is going to be very similar to that and it's ok by me. I won't let her go "Goth" or anything but freedom of expression is not a bad thing. I'll also take lots of "blackmail" pictures of her so that, when she gets older, I'll be able to show her children just what she used to look like.

HAHAHA!

Enjoy your life!

well dancing isnt freakish, ermm but it is a bit weird bout da sokz. if ur gettin called weird it just means u dnt follow the crowd. it doesnt matter if ur not lik evry1 else so b urself .

You don't sound or look like a freak.

Freak not freek, lmao jk

No your not. Anything out of the norm is always considered to be abnormal and freeky. But where has 'normal' gotten us? I won't get into details, but it's gotten us nowhere fast...

You definatly not a freak, but you do sound a little crazy or prehaps hyper active... :)

Your're not a freak! You just need to work on your spelling, Hon.