Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

i need your helpe?

with my boyfriend we in love allmost 2 years and i have very clean heart for him last time we talk about our future marrage he told me his family need him to get agirl for him us he told me he is not intersting in his family choice but i am confused may be he want to keep distanc i dont want speand my time please i need your help he told me he love me how much he is honest pleas

we both from difrent nationality from middle east

Favorite Answer

you dont say where he is from............some cultures ie . indian etc want to pick the wife for him.........you need to know about his culture..............ask him

dump this loser.