CAbmxRacegirl asked in SportsCycling · 1 decade ago

1978-79 Powerlite 24" cruiser Pics or 70's bike web site???

In need of any info and/or pics of this bike. I tried the powerlite site, but no luck. It was aluminum not

cromoly, poss. BMX racing cruiser.

Favorite Answer

you might try www.velonews then go to the forum - bike talk and ask the same question. that seems to be a real cycling brain trust, there's a lot of collective knowledge on that site and not just about bikes ;-} it's a longshot but who knows??

• zell

you're eye-catching! do no longer constantly think of adverse, some jocks would be effective, consistent with risk he particularly replaced into fascinated. or perhaps he's in basic terms immature. the lady who replaced into guffawing seems exceptionally immature, too. whilst i replaced into around 14, a number of the lads acted the same way in direction of me, and it stricken me lots as nicely. Now that i'm 18, I comprehend that its no longer worth it to sense so disillusioned approximately issues that years from now particularly won't count. After some years, you will get extra gentle with your self and characteristic the skill to easily push aside stupid human beings. do no longer supply them interest and don't enable it disillusioned you because of the fact thats generally what they decide on. shop your head up and don't enable them to hardship you!