When I open my PSP.........?

when i open my psp on christmas, do i have to charge the battery first thing, or does it come already charged. if not, how long do i charge it for? can i use it while its charging?

Favorite Answer

Its is charged only for a few minutes, you have to charge it atleast 2 hours, but you cann't play while its charging for the first time, but after sometime you can play and charge it at the same time.

You CAN play when you charge. I don't know WHERE these people are dreaming up that you can't. All it does it slow down the charging and add to the Charge time. Heck you can take the Battery out and use the thing as an AC adapter and not even charge the Battery. That is how it was designed. I have one. I don't know where these other people learned about them. I actually got one when they first came out. Maybe these new ones had something changed but I can't imagine why they would make the product worse.

you can use it while it is charging.. It takes a few hours to charge. Ours didn't come charged we had to charge it

of course, it is not charged!! u hav 2 put it in charge for two hours!! don't do nething while charging!! then, play free!!