has anyone heard of global orgasm day?

It was the 22nd. It's suppose to promote peace and goes on the theory that you can't love and be evil or aggressive to someone at the same time. The thinking behind why trainers have their boxers refrain from sex the night before a fight. On this day, you're supposed to get with your lover (or even without) and have as many ejaculations / orgasms as you can.

Favorite Answer

I believe you are talking of Global Orgasm for Peace (GOP) day.

It was the 22nd of this year, the brainchild of two peace activist, Donna Sheehan and Paul Reffell. Ms. Sheehan is best known for convincing a couple hundred women to lie down naked on a hilltop with their bodies spelling "PEACE" many years ago. They wanted everyone to have an orgasm and think of world peace just before or after they did it and are hoping to bring about change in USA military policy in Iraq.

In the sources section I linked the official website for the event, plus an article from ANCnews which was similar to the one I read from the a California paper.

Yes, I did participate. ;=)

Masturbation does have something to do with it. How do I know? I'm a male but I get similar symptomatic responses when it comes to masturbation and/or ejaculation. Masturbation causes, among other things, inflammation in the body and this can contribute to onsets or the continuance or various conditions and diseases. Try to stop masturbating and getting yourself sexually aroused. I promise you'll feel better.

By the way, since I know you're doing it:

Stop looking for answers on the internet or at MD clinics. The vast majority of people who rant on the internet as well as Medical Doctors are completely clueless. If you want/need more answers, go to a natural practitioner of any kind - whether it's a naturopath, an integrative medicine neuro-metabolic doctor, an Ayurvedic doctor or a Chinese Medicine doctor.

Just stop masturbating and staying aroused and you'll feel better.

And stop believing all this "masturbation is healthy" **** from all sides on the internet. People are full of it. Anything in excess can and will cause problems. And remember that "excess" is different for everyone just as "moderation" is.

P.S. I'm trying to quit masturbation as well obv. That said, there are relapse times and that's normal so don't be too hard on yourself.

LOL! Very interesting, thanks for sharing!

Ever heard of World Jump Day? I believe it was either in June or July. It tried to get 600,000,000 million people on earth to jump at the exact same time. Why? To change the earth's orbit. Some people told me it was fake though.

Merry Christmas!

Out here in San Francisco yes they not only orgasm together,

but they also have Masturbation WEEK!

Go figure,Eh?

Great to tell a girl as an excuse nah jp lol

Count me in. Giggity Goo!

• kevin

Wow never heard

oh yeh i saw something in the window of the anne summers shop!

• Now you tell us! I didn't even realize I was participating in something.

Thats interesting, but violence does come into sex. What about S&M or rape?