Do you believe in sexual orientation?cuz i dont..those are labels. I only believe that we're sexual beings

dont I make a point here?i dont think no ones str8 or gay or bi we could f*ck who ever we want to,but we have attractions more to one gender than another depending on the person. Yeh do you believe this Str8 guys f*cking gay guys?that makes no sense they only do it cuz their sexual beings!

Update:

STD have nothing to do with sexuality you Marsupial

Update 2:

and skater dude you dont know the purpose in life no one knows! not everyones ment to procreate you know?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well in a way I suppose you are right...after all it, in all cases, is only friction...and I believe that we all fall somewhere on a sexuality scale between gay and straight ..and that furthermore this scale is not static over time..but can move back a forth a little bit.

but...some of us are physically and emotionally attracted much more ( sometimes exclusively) to 1 sex only..

• 1 decade ago

For the most part you're exactly right.

Sexual behavior is a matter of choice every time. A human can always choose not to have sex. What rev's our motors can be more complicated though, and the wiring that helps set it all up can most likely get crossed now and again. If a human can be born with no arms, then surely a human can be born with less than perfect sexual wiring. But overall, the first thing God told us to do was go and procreate - and that's the one thing we've tried to follow through on.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i don't like that last statement. morality is why theres so much friction in this society. Morality is the reason why people don't get along. But i kinda agree. Being gay or straight should be more in numbers 1-10 in a sense that you should do whoever you wanna do. It's only a label.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hey if you love cocks you are gay. If you like poontag and are male you are straight. I don't think many gay or straight men get a hunkering to go one way or the other.

Taking a cock or putting a cock in a dude seems like a really big stretch for just experimenting. I don't think it is bad but damn that is a hell of an extreme one from the other.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

i think of you have a factor. The human libido is asexual. no one desires to handle this by using fact it may mean that all people has a psychological subject instead of a existence form. It additionally blows an excellent hollow interior the declare for "specific" rights. i do no longer think of many will choose for this because it has a tendency to make a case for intercourse being the common human perversion, regardless of orientation. so which you land up helping the Puritans on one hand and removing everyones excuse for being "specific" on the different. no longer even conservative closet perverts choose for to place that for the period of their social gathering platform. "Now isn't that distinctive?"

• 1 decade ago

We were made for monogamous heterosexual relations. That is why we are male and female and two males or two females can't have children. That is if you believe that our bodies have an inherent meaning or purpose and we weren't just made to do whatever we please. There are some things that are just morally wrong to do and I would encourage all of you to explore issues of morality.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sexual orientation is for you to avoid having STD and AIDS.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.