Its Christmas Eve, are you ready? Do you have the spirit?

Favorite Answer

Now I do, you just got me all excited now... Halleluiah!... lol. Thanks

• sglmom

DEFINITELY READY for Christmas to come this year -- and I have re-discovered the PLEASURE of having a Christmas Spirit and preparations that were so much less stressful than in previous years.

Source(s): The Biggest reason is that I FINALLY became an Empty-Nesting Single Retiree .. and It is such a long, long time coming ... and quite a RELIEF to be able to now take care of the one person forgotten for so many years .. ME! I'll be home for Christmas ... Enjoying the Peace and Quiet, snuggled up in an electric throw .. and reading a book quietly .. sitting down for dinner, and not on my feet constantly ... AH ... what JOY!

I'm excited, but I'm SO NOT READY! I was wrapping and it appears I may have misplaced a box of gifts (sent to my parents so it wouldn't be sitting on my porch.) Ugh! Now what did I do with it?

I thought my son was going to be with his dad, but my son wasn't well, so dad said, hey, can we switch? You take him now and I take him later? So I got a GREAT Christmas gift. He's good now - so you know. And he's very excited. I sure am glad he's such a sound sleeper.

And Christmas Eve we get my Mom's yummy spaghetti. It's become tradition for me, because when we used to travel to my grandmother's, that's what she'd have sitting on the stove for us when we arrived.

Happy Christmas all!

Ready or not

Here we are !!

Spirit ? On its way--should be here in about 8 hours from now !!

Ready for it too-- everything on hold and ready for the countdown to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's Messiah

kickoff to the buffet feast of a lifetime and more goodies than a person has the right to !!

VERY MERRY MERRY EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes to both questions and Merry Christmas!

yes i am sooo ready and yes i have the spirit. i am so excited to see my grand children unwrap thier presents and see thier faces all light up when they see what santa brought them. and i cant wait for the big dinner for christmas. i hope you have the spirit and will be doing what you find joyful for the holiday season. merry christmas!

I'm coming around...the Christmas tree finally got put up and the cookie ingredients are ready to go...

I’m ready but not excited. I lost my dad on Christmas day many years ago. I was very young and still miss him. I’m looking forward to the day only because of my kids. They’re so excited and it makes me happy again!

I'm ready, I've got the holy spirit in me praise the lord hallelujah. Your sins shall be washed away by the blood of Christ. He will save you.

I sure am, and I sure do! Praise God, the Savior has come! Merry Christmas!

Psshh, DER! I LOVE CHRISTMAS! Merry christmas eve! :D