Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

I watched Napoleon Dynamite today...I didn't laugh...is something wrong with me?

Favorite Answer

yes something very wrong

Yes

No, different people and different senses of humour. But I have about 3 friends who didn't think it was funny the first time they watched it, but now it is their favourite movie, so go figure.

No. It's one of the stupidest movies ever. I didn't laugh once, and amazingly I didn't puke either.

"Dynamite". Yup, that's true because it blew.

• jipp

I laughed but maybe it is not your type of humor. Could you just not have been in the mood. Watch it agin with people who think it is funny and maybe they can explain it to you.

Nah, it was very stupid. I watched the movie when I was drunk and high with a bunch of friends and it was still stupid. And some people told me you'll appreciate it more if you are either drunk or high.

Possibly. If you don't laugh at episodes of Seinfeld ... then you definitely have a problem. Good Luck! :)

NO, you seem to be ok. I had to watch it like 4 times before it became even slightly entertaining... even then I was not too impressed.

Perfectly normal reaction to that movie

No, completely normal not to laugh on your 28th time.

No, um Seinfeld definitely sucks too.