i am not in my country now n 2morow is xmas ,am so bored to death.any 1 in Thailand who wil like 2 invite me?

i had come on business 2 thailand on tuesday n yesday i miss my flight back home,if any1 is willin to invite me 4 xmas,pliz

Favorite Answer

I am sorry to hear your story but, I urge you to go to the shopping center in Thailand to walk around.The shopping has so many shops like U.S. and good Thai food. You do not need anyone to hang around at all. The mall will have Christmas music all day long and you will feel like you are in the State unless you step out the mall. By the way, they do have big screen television I am not sure HtD and you can see the program from the State. I am not in Thailand then I do not mind to invite you in. Sorry and Merry Christmas.

Source(s): My life and Common Sense.

So sorry to hear that.... I would invite you if I were there. Have a merry Christmas, you can always make up for your lost Xmas on New Years eve...

Sorry 2 hear that NOT MMMEEE thnx 4 the points lol

Wow, this is a crime waiting to happen!!