deeply clean face?

what are some good home remedies (things that can be found at home rather than fancy products) that deeply cleanses your face? also, when you have one pimple what could you put directly on it to help it go down (or dry it out)?

thanks!

please dont be an *** like the hobo guy.

dammit i hate it when they do that when im asking an honest question.

Favorite Answer

try avocado

Sit back... this is a LONG answer! For the pimple try this!! This REALLY works!! There's a person sent me an email saying to me that it worked for her!! This was also been chosen by Reona to be the best answer because it worked for her too!! Proof, read here..

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ajs2Q...

Gather all materials beforehand -- see "Things You'll Need" below. You might want to store them in a waterproof resealable bag, such as Ziploc. I'd recommend wearing either old clothes or a bathrobe over whatever you are wearing. There is a definite possibility this is going to spill. After you have found everything on you checklist, head to a large, flat, waterproof surface. This is probably your bathroom. Having this room be private is highly advised; you can't just say, "Get out, I'm flattening a pimple," can you?

Things You'll Need

- 3 or more cotton balls

- Lukewarm tap water

- Cup to hold the water in

- Salt

The Method

1. Salt the water thoroughly -- much more than you think it needs.

2. Dip one cotton ball in the salt water.

3. Wait for 30 - 60 seconds.

4. Squeeze out excess water out until it is damp, but not dripping.

5. Place the damp cotton ball over your large, oh-my-goodness-I-cannot-go-to-... zit. If you have several of these grouped together, try to place the cotton ball over them all.

6. Glance at your watch/clock. Wait exactly three minutes.

7. Remove the cotton ball after the time is up. The zit seems to be nearly gone, but it is only the top that has dissolved. Your acne is still there.

8. Take the other two cotton balls and place them on either side of the despised pimple.

9. Slowly, move them closer together until the tiny bump is flattened. Congrats! You've just conquered that giant of a pimple -- forever!

10. Apply honey on the infected area & go to sleep!!

Tips

*Don't forget the last 3 steps -- they are crucial.

*Be sure to follow these steps closely. Dipping a cottonball in fresh water as opposed to salt will not work, for instants.

* You might want to bring a book -- either waterproof or one that you do not care about being splattered in water. Those three minutes can get boring.

* This is your best bet for monster zits that simply sneak up on you. For long-term healthy skin, cleansing and toning is also important.

Warnings

* Please, PLEASE, do not assume this is permission to "pop" pimples. Doing so can cause major scarring. Please don't pop them.

* If you stop after the top is dissolved, I must warn you: it WILL come back! Maybe not in the next five minutes, but during the course of an hour, it will come back!

If you feel new pimples erupting, ice it! Hold an ice cube over the area for about 5-10 minutes. It REALLY works!!!

GOOD LUCK!!

I don't think you should try most of the ideas written here since they are not good for the skin.

A product does not have to be "fancy" to work and be of good quality. The best is to choose organic skin care products from controlled quality brands with which you really get what you pay for.

There are some natural home remedies out there but I suggest looking in the library for them instead, so that they also match your specific needs (I know using milk as a cleanser and natural spring thermal water as a toner is one of them, but deep cleaning requires something else).

The best remedies that you can use from home is cooking some green tea and gently using a cotton swab to wipe it around your whole face. This helped me a lot. Although, if you do not want to try this the next best thing is to wash your face with warm water and soap. Try to not touch your face as well to help prevent breakouts. As for helping your pimple, do the steps above and use some Clearasil on it.

ok if you want to get rid of a pimple mix baking soda and water together and then apply it directly on the pimple. Leave it on for bout 3 min. and just wash it off. Do this twice a day and it should clear up real fast.

or... put toothpaste on it. (i know it sound sweird but it does work) Wait for toothpast to dry and then wash it off with warm water. Due this 2 a week.

you can do a home facial by putting elmers glue on your face letting it dry and then slowly peeeling it off. It sounds crazy but it really works closes your pores and make your face tight. Just be careful dont get any on your eyebrows. whatever you cant peel off just wash off if you'll look at the pieces youll see black heads on them really amazing for pimples try toothpase it stings at first but really works.