Can you help me?

When I installed NBA06.I clicked launch and a message appear saying "please insert the correct CDROM" but the CD is in the drive so I tried the Other cd(Its a 2 cd game) and the same message appear.How will I fix this

Favorite Answer

Insert cd1. There must be a folder here "crack". Copy the file or files in this folder. Go to the folder where the game is installed and pasted the files here.

Are we talking about a pirated version or did you buy it?

If its pirated, can't really help, not that I am against it(cause I do it to0, lol), I just dont know where you got it from, if so.

But, if it's a legal copy. Try just restarting. If that doesn't work, call EA Tech support, better call them tomorrow if they're open. You'll be waiting forever anytime after christmas

you are trying to crack software with a crack that isnt valid. Ill give you a crack but what are you going to do for me?

can I have a crack at your sister or your mother if shes a milf?

send picture first then we talk

with wat?