Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

How do I make my chin curve outwards like a cleft?

My mouth protrudes out when you look at me from the side. So I look kind of weird, like I don't have a chin at all. How do I make my chin sharper?

Favorite Answer

Plastic surgery is the only thing that will change the shape of your chin. It all depends on the size and shape of your jaw bone, and there aren't any exercises or anything that will change the size of the bone.

I can't help with the profile but from the front you can use a little make-up shading in the center to give the apperance of a cleft.

Are you sure you know what a "cleft" is? My bf. has one and I LOVE it! lol. It's on his upper lip and when he's not smiling (just a normal expression) it always shows his two front teeth, and it's sooo cute! I recommend not changing what you were born with. It makes you, "you".!

you dont! you are beautiful the way you are- dont let anyone convince you otherwise!