my grandson had bubble gum in pocket and daughter washed and dry it how do I get it out?

Favorite Answer

Ice or peanut butter. Press ice to gum and break off gum. Peanut butter softens the gum so you can pull it off.

Scrape and carefully cut out most of it and then try peanut butter to dissolve the rest. This works on fresh gum, but it may work on washed and dried gum, also.

• Star

Ice and a dull butter knife to scrape the fabric with. OUCH, this situation is awful...make her get it out LOL it's the best lesson I can think of on why we empty pockets. I feel for you G-mom

Try using baby or cooking oil to soften the gum & scrape as much gum as you can, then wash it.

• Cut it out. He can do without one pocket.

use ice to freeze it and it will break right off

Use ice.

try peanutbutter