Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 1 decade ago

I dont like to say happy holidays merry christmas!!!?

what about you? u say happy holidays??? screw politically correctness!!!!

Favorite Answer

I agree with you...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! And to those of you who now hate me for saying that, go ***** at someone else.

I say Happy Holidays because I have a very diverse group of friends that do not all celebrate Christmas. I respect each person and there celebrations individually. So, Merry Christmas to you and yours! I hope you enjoy and rest of this year and the many more to come!

I just say Happy Holidays because if their jewish, I dont want to say Merry Christmas. Just my opinion. But, Merry Christmas Eve! :D

happy holidays you could say like after thanksgiving and stuff yet merry christmas could be like a week till now or somebody close to to it. So I say happy holidays now reason its extraordinary to assert merry christmas reason you could result seeing the guy lower back and its in basic terms like dec 6th! Christmas Tree. in no way holiday tree, it in basic terms sounds extraordinary LOL it isnt as specific considering a holiday may be any holiday like valentines day!

Keep in mind that Holiday is a take on Holy Days which is what you have in the month of December and January, St. Nicholas Day, The Nativity of Christ (Christmas), Theopany.

Yeah, screw politeness and consideration for others. To hell with acknowledging other cultures or faiths--if they don't like it, let 'em go back to whatever godforsaken place they came from. Christmas is OUR holiday--we stole it fair and square from the pagans and anyone thinks differently is going straight to Hell anyway, right?

oh, and Happy Holidays, btw.

• ssssss

I say Merry Christmas to anyone I know celebrates or if they say it first. If I know a person is Jewish I say Happy Hannuka (I know it's spelled wrong. Sorry)

When in doubt, I just say: Have a nice day.

Being PC is much too hard and negative. There is nothing wrong with spreading cheer by a kind greeting.

• Nikki

I agree!!!

Merry Christmas!! :o)

n

well i respect your opinion about that, why do you feel that way anyway?

I should say to you"have a nice holiday"

• Sammy

I agree people need to lighten up!