What toys... ect ...did you buy your kids for Christmas?

Just wondering ....I have one day left to hit the mall.... maybe I could get some ideas....I bought some but I have lots of nieces and nephews ranging in ages 1-13 so all ideas might help. Thanks!

wow under $20 nice.....they sound like cool gifts ....thanks for the answer!

Favorite Answer

I bought or know someone bought a juggling set, some art materials, game of Life (Pirates version), tin can alley shooting game, play dishes, some bath chemistry stuff (test tubes and fizzing tablets), a naturalist book, water tubes (another bath toy), Scooby DVD, journals, crazy pens, gift certificates for magazines (they pick), play doh, Scooby blow up chair and bop bag and some other goodies. I feel for you, hitting the stores. I'm chicken and ordered on-line, yes, everything. I think everything I listed here was under $20. Of course, for tons of people, a $20 here and a $20 there really add up.

Lots of luck!

I got remote control cars, books, DVDs, and CDs for my boys. Of course, my 4 year old got everything Lightning McQueen - sheets, pillow case, comforter, movie, poster, etc...He also got the walkie talkies he asked for because he has been good (of course). I finally gave in to my 11 year old and got him a phone - Kidconnect from T-mobile. It's unlimited to "the folks" AND on the weekend. He gets 50 minutes to anyone else during the month. It was only 19.99 a month AND get this...he's agreed to pay the monthly bill out of his allowance. I couldn't believe it!

Plus I got each of them games. Our family has a weekly game night. Once a week, we pull out something to play. We got the oldest boy the game Apples to Apples. He loves it! And we got our youngest son, the Diego (from Dora) game set. It has like 6+ games for the younger kids AND it has its own little case to hold them. I'm sure we are all going to enjoy the new variety of games.