?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

So ,People.Have you peaked at any of your gifts as of yet?...?

Such as looked and shook 'em to try and see just what it could be inside the wrappings?...

Hmmm...

C'mon and spill...

Me,Yeah,i have actually shared a few gifts as well as peaked...

Thank You for Your answers...

Favorite Answer

This year its not worth peeking. You see I asked for a hippo, that's all just a little hippo and I see that under the tree there is no such box that could possibly accommodate a hippo, so whats the point when I know I did not receive a hippo hero. LMFAO

No I haven't. My sister tried to tell me what a gift was that my mom bought me but I told her I didn't want to know. After many minutes of pressuring me, she finally gave up. LOL I am not very good at faking a surprised look so it's best that when I do open a gift they can see the real expression instead of a phony one.

I already know in general what I get each year... I collect book series and dvd's. My family and frriend don't want to run the risk of getting me something I already have, or something I didn't actually want. So ever since my teenage years I give everyone a "shopping list" that they can coordinate with each other and buy from, and I put my personal buying on hold from Thanksgiving (when I make my list) til Christmas.

No, but my friend just told me one of the gifts she got me when I was about to buy the same thing in a store....

I unwrap the whole gift- Very carefully, and then I wrap it back up again. How smart am I?

I was the one who wrapped all of them up, including my own from my husband, because he has been too busy with work.

I've already opened my gifts.

yes I have but you know I've been very naughty, so I will get good gifts...

Haha, nah, my mom is guarding them like crazy.

No, because I LOVE suprises!