is there a website where we can post job offers for college students only?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Almost every college has a career center, and if you call them, they will post your job to their student portal or intranet, probably for free.

That said, be ever so careful here. While there's nothing that says you need to advertise everywhere under the sun, in most cases it would be illegal to make college student status a requirement for a job. It could easily open you up to fair hiring practices lawsuits, especially on the basis of age discrimination.

I can't think of many jobs, outside of a particular niche of the adult film industry, where being a current college student would be a legitimate requirement.

• AJ
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I hope you are aware that the way you stated your question, it is illegal to post job offers that are for college students only.

That is black letter discrimination.

• 1 decade ago

if you are in USA then you can post jobs on the websites of the local and well known newspaper.Like in Maryland, Washington D.C. area washington post is a well known newspaper amd in Baltimore area The Sun is a good newspaper.You put your advertisement n their website and surely someone's going to respond you

• 1 decade ago

Why college students only? Could be a case for age discrimination...just be careful!

Laura

http://jobsearchtech.about.com/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago
  • 1 decade ago

that i know of now. but you could google it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.