how will yo identify the unit leaders to be selected?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
there are a few criteria i use to find a good leader.
1. is morally sound. the individual must be the same person in private as in public, and that individual must be trustworthy.
2. can motivate people. that individual must be able to get the troops to support the objective proactively rather than just waiting around to be told what to do.
3. can be interdependent with other unit leaders who are under the same commander. interdependence is what happens when people who are talented enough to be independent work together as a team.
4. intelligence. the individual must be smart enough to lead.
5. positive. the individual must be able to maintain his superiority over subordiantes by lifting himself to exceed standards and also lifting his subordinates to meet standards rather than knocking his troops down.
- smallLv 71 decade ago
A unit leader basically must possess leadership qualities such as vision, intensity of purpose, focus, flexibility and above all, people orientation coupled with justice and equality approach. Often the most technically capable person does not possess these essential qualities of leadership and therefore remains the best rewarded unit hand rather than ever become a unit leader.
- 1 decade ago
Could you please be more specific when you say unit leader... What kind of a unit leader are we talking about? The kind that leads countries or the kind that leads kindergarten classes? Please help me out in discovering what you mean by this!
- bevLv 51 decade ago